Saturday, August 16, 2008

Shakespeare Tales

Our list for this year 2008-09 (hopefully):



1. As You Like It

2. King Lear

3. The Two Gentlemen of Verona

4. Macbeth

5. The Winter's Tale

6. Much Ado About Nothing

7. Cymbeline

8. All's Well That Ends Well

9. The Taming of the Shrew

10. The Comedy of Errors

11. Measure for Measure

12. Twelfth Night, Or What You Will



We're reading from Lamb's Tales from Shakespeare and using A Shakespeare Coloring Book and making Shakespeare "Trading Cards" that ds makes on 3x5 cards.

I realize that we should be beginning the original plays this year but we're just not quite ready for that. We didn't get around to reading all of these tales yet, so I think we need the preliminary practice getting used to the story lines.

1 comment:

Leigha said...

I don't think I read any Shakespeare plays until high school, and definitely only read 3 or 4, so I'd say you're way ahead of the game!!! It sounds great!