What I do:
- Chop, slice and dice up all the veggies for veggie trays or cooking
- Grill the chicken breasts
- Brown the ground beef/turkey that will be for casseroles etc
- Make meatballs or meatloaf or patties
- Roast some veggies for later
- Make pancakes or french toast
This is what I store the meats in after cooking. My mom bought it for me. I think maybe for my birthday??? I can't remember. I wouldn't have bought it myself but since she did, I use it! I like it! I can grill chicken breasts, put them in one of these bags, freeze them, take out what I need and reseal it! They're fun to use and help cut down on waste.
Yesterday I did all the slicing and dicing.
Today I cooked all the meat and have 2lbs of pinto beans in the crockpot.
I only spent a couple of extra hours in the kitchen. Now my recipes will be quick and easy to prepare this week. Yay!