Friday, March 13, 2009

Latest Project: Baby Gift

The mom-to-be's mom (Oma) paid for the supplies, and I did the sewing. Here's what we came up with.

The Diaper Stacker


The Bumper Pads


The Window Treatment


The Quilt


A Little Organizer for all those baby things


The Box Pleated Bed Skirt


The mother-to-be chose not to find out what sex the baby is before birth and has gotten a lot of flack for it. But it IS her baby you know. Anyway, we had to make this bedding uni-sex so we chose these colors. She also wanted something a little retro and contemporary at the same time. The fabrics we got were just so cute I think. I hope she'll take a picture of it all together in the baby's nursery. Maybe I'll post it here if she does.

I think the whole thing turned out just as cute as it could be.

What do you think?

2 comments:

Leigha said...

These are adorable!! I LOVE the fabric! You are so creative.

PLR said...

This is great! I guess I missed this post.

Didn't it turn out so adorable? I just love it and it looks great in the baby's room...

I'll have to get you a picture of the completed project.

Thanks for all your hard work!