Monday, March 16, 2009

Memory Verses for Masterlife

I'm taking a class at my church called Masterlife: The Disciple's Cross.


These are the first two memory verses I have to learn. Luke 9:23 is the theme verse of the course. John 15:5 is week 1 verse. I already have these memorized but I'm going to post them here to remind me to meditate on them and apply them through my days.






I like making little pictures or posters when I'm learning verses. I get more familiarity as I'm designing the poster and I enjoy seeing them and therefore get the scripture into my mind and heart in a relatively casual manner.

Hiding God's word in your heart is a way to get closer to Him and to know Him better. It's not easy for me but these pictures make it easier.

BTW I used Shabby Princess' electronic scrapbooking free sets to make these.

No comments: