Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sewing projects...Done!

I've had a few projects just sitting and waiting to be finished.  I've been very bust but let's face it, I've been procrastinating.

DOWN WITH PROCRASTINATION!

So I went out to my trailer aka workshop and got busy.


I finished up this dress yesterday for my little granddaughter "M".

I also finished up these guys for puppetspace.com.  They'll be ready to ship this week!


I also chose a pattern, cut out and sewed up M's birthday outfit but I'm not posting a picture of it just yet.  I want mommy to be surprised.  I'll be mailing it this week to it won't be long before I can post it.

Now it's time for Sunday school!

AND and I get my other grandson also "M" tonight to stay the whole week!  Yay!  I don't get to see my grandkids often so when I do it's a real treat.


2 comments:

Eileen Marie Miller said...

That dress is adorable! Congrats on finishing!

Leigha said...

Love it!!!