Friday, September 28, 2007

Homeschool Tracker

I just purchased the plus version of Homeschool Tracker and at first I was VERY frustrated. It took some time to figure out the best way to use it for *me*. Now that I finally have I think it will be very helpful with flexible scheduling. On the days I work outside the home it will be easy to give my 9yo assignments he can do on his own (he's still an emerging reader). I also set up folders, one for each day of the week to put any copywork, math drill sheets etc., things that are not fastened to a book. Then I will paper clip the day's assignment list on the folder and stack it on top of the books needed for that day. The wonderful thing about HS Tracker is the ability to move things around if we don't get them done in the time originally planned. I'll let you know how it goes in a few weeks after we've been in full swing with our curriculum.

No comments: