Saturday, May 3, 2008

Quick update

It's been 2 months since I began changing our lifestyle to a healthier one, and I have lost 20 lbs! It's wonderful. Although, I don't really "look" different yet, as I had gained that same 20 lbs in the past year, I do "feel" different.

I keep reminding myself that it's a lifestyle change for the long haul, not just a quick fix. In fact I don't even say the word "diet". It's not. I just want to begin to live in a healthier manner for myself and my family. I want my children to make better choices NOW not later like me.

I'm living it out one day at a time, and considering all mistakes as learning opportunities.

1 comment:

Help Meet in the Making said...

Wow! You are doing great! Even if you don't lose any more weight, eating better is still improving your health. You are such an inspiration!