Monday, September 1, 2008

Menus this week

I'm loving my crock pot again thanks to this blog.

Here are my plans for this week:

Monday - Corn and Ham Crockpot (we got a Honey Baked Ham gift certificate and I need to use up the leftover ham!)
Tuesday - Chili in the crockpot
Wednesday- "Breakfast" -OR- Pizza Soup (DH LOVED this recipe and wants to take it to work to share)
Thursday - Spaghetti in the crockpot (nothing to brag about, just canned sauce w/ground beef, letting it simmer all afternoon on low-easy!)
Friday - Hamburgers
Saturday - Meatloaf in the CP

We are now out of the house most of the day Tuesday and Thursdays so I really need the crockpot on those days. It makes it so much easier.

1 comment:

Leigha said...

That pizza soup recipe looks really good..I think I might try it!