Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Chicken Spaghetti

Chicken Spaghetti

3-4 cooked chicken breasts (I like to grill these in my little GF grill)
8 oz velveeta type cheese
1 can rotel (just about 1/3 of the can)
1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
1 8 oz pkg spaghetti
milk
salt
pepper
garlic powder

Boil spaghetti according to directions.
Cut up chicken into bite size pieces. (I use scissors!)
Combine chicken, spaghetti, cream of mushroom, portion of rotel, salt, pepper, garlic powder.
Melt cheese in microwave with a little milk just to make it creamy.
Combine with the remaining ingredients.

I like to bake it for 15-20 min in a 350 oven just to blend the flavors.

1 comment:

Leigha said...

Sounds good! I never thought about adding Rotel. I could make this on a week I'm planning to use Rotel for something else, like chicken quesadillas.