Thursday, June 4, 2009

WWII Unit Study Wrap Up

As we closed this study I felt very satisfied.

We didn't do everything on the list.

We didn't even do everything we thought we would do each week.

But we did learn.

We did grow.

We had a few interruptions along the way; some very serious but God had a plan.

When we took our children to the Holocaust Museum I was never prouder.

They *knew* what they were seeing and hearing.

They were solemn, respectful and responsive.

When we listened to a very young Holocaust survivor,(he was 5 years old during that time) they asked questions and thanked him for sharing with us.

I believe God brought together this group of families for this time.

For this study.

Thanks to all of you!

I loved being with you and with your kids!

I know that this study has sparked a light in my son and he will continue to learn more about this subject the rest of his life.

PLEASE send in your pictures of projects, notebooks and your writing so we can post them here to share with each other and with family and friends.

No comments: