Here's what I'm cooking this week. All from Kraftfoods.com
1. Foil Pack Chicken Fajita Dinner -gonna try it in the crockpot
2. Easy BBQ Ribs (If I can afford them at the store) I also want to try these potatoes or these (they could be cooked in the crockpot too maybe. In fact, I may do the pre-cooking of the ribs in the crockpot then grill/griddle then at the end.)
3. Chicken Enchilada Skillet (these sound like mexican chicken-n-dumplings)
4. Grilled Mozz Chicken Sandwiches
5. Chicken Italiano Skillet (one pan!)
6. Easy Parmesan Meatballs - I think I'll get some Alfredo Sauce and noodles for this or maybe will get sub buns and make meatball sandwiches. I will have to double the recipe. It says 6 servings but the serving is *2* meatballs!
7. Weeknight Lasagna Toss (another one pan!) with Green Beans Italian
I plan to serve a lettuce salad or veggie salad each night (there are plenty of recipes for salads too).
I might have beans or cooked veggies on the side too.
I've been using this website for the past few weeks for quick and simple recipes. Thanks Tab!