Monday, July 13, 2009

Bunkbeds Part 2

We got the bunk beds put together today!

We had no instructions.

It only took about 1 1/2 hours.

Here's a pic -(not a very good one but I couldn't get it all in on my phone camera)

Everything's still a little messy. The boys (ds & dgs) were playing on the beds (shocked?) and left them this way.

Here's a shelf I put in ds's room to hold toys, music stuff, and some clothes. I used the baskets I had so nothing matches right now, but it holds SO MUCH! In fact it holds everything that 3 separate pieces were holding before so it cleared up much floor space.



The picture's pretty dark so here's another one labeled to show how everything fit. Click on the pic to enlarge.



I hope to get everything in shape this week. Maybe, just maybe even paint the walls! We'll see. When it's completely done I'm post more pics.

2 comments:

Leigha said...

They look great! I bet the boys love them!

Leigha said...

P.S. I showed Lucus the video of the little boys singing "He Arose"..he was impressed that they sang the whole song and said he remembers when Mrs. Johnny Mae was his SS teacher and he wouldn't do the motions OR sing the Zacchaeus song!