Monday, July 20, 2009


I thought of a way to use Madlibs type books and make them reusable. They aren't that expensive and I recently picked up several at the Dollar Tree for $1 each. (Although this particular book came from big bro & wife.)

I decided to make them reusable because I though ds would have fun mixing them up himself and they would be great reading practice for him! Usually I do all the reading/writing and he just does the choosing.

I decided not to copy the words list and just go ahead and cut them out of the book, so that meant I only get every other puzzle. You could copy the word lists and print them out but I'm trying to save printer ink.

I used highlighters to coordinate the nouns, adjectives, verbs and misc. words. I do have a laminator but I just used contact paper here. It's cheaper.

Now, to find an easy way to store them and keep up with them! I think I will slip the page into a page protector and just toss the word strips in there too. We can sort the words before we begin.

No comments: