Thursday, July 22, 2010

Something new I love...

I got a Nook for my birthday this year and I just LOVE it!  I sort of admired these things from afar, but now I have one and get to use it every day.

I decided to make a cover for it to protect it and keep it clean.  I was looking online and they started at $30 up!!  No way!  And really, I didn't like any of them all that much.  I just wanted something to keep it in so I could carry it in my purse or bag. So I decided to make my own.

Here is the awesome Nook.

Here it is, tucked away safely.


Here it is with the cover closed.  I put a little strap on it so I could carry it easier.


It's so cute!  And it was free because I used scraps left over from another project. (I'll post that one soon.)

And did I mention that I really love the Nook?

No comments: