Sunday, March 17, 2013

Another Sunday School Post. My classroom.

I'm working on my class.  I want to make it inviting and fun.  It's a work in progress.  I took some pictures today on my phone so the color isn't the best but I am sharing them anyway.

It's the idea that counts right?
View from the doorway

Our current attendance chart
I got this idea from here.  Love her blog!!!

attendance chart up close

"Bible Neighborhood"
The houses are empty food boxes covered in construction paper with Bible "addresses" on them.
Each week we take the strips out, look up the verses and match them to the address. They love to be the one who reads the verse and puts in back in the house. :)

I got this paper for 15 cents on clearance at Wal-Mart after Christmas! Score!
Thank you Lord. ;)

Shelf up close.  I got these popcorn containers at Dollar Tree.
They hold our markers, crayons and pencils.

I would like to get better close ups when I can use my daughter's camera.

No comments: