Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Christmas Time

Yesterday and today we got in the crafty mood. We dug through our craft boxes but couldn't find much that inspired us, but today as we watched Carol Duvall's Christmas Workshop we were reminded of paper crafts! So we cut out snowflakes and learned how to make German Paper Stars.

When we put up our tree the other day we decided to use only our white and silver decorations but there wasn't quite enough to satisfy me so I added touches of red here and there (red is my favorite color so it's not surprising that I would find a way to get some on there ;-)). With the white snow flakes and white paper stars, I think our tree will look just lovely. We have a goal of making 100 of them in the next few days. I wonder if we'll make it? I'll post a picture if we do.

Needless to say, we didn't complete all of our school work on our list, but there's always tomorrow right?

No comments: