Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal ~1

This is my first time to post "The Homeschool Mother's Journal". I hope to do this every week.
The Homeschool Mother's Journal

In my life this week...
It's been very hectic but I see an end in sight!  I took C to soccer practice a couple of times, walked several miles this week.  Attended a women's conference this weekend. Whoo Hoo!

In our homeschool this week...
We have had a hard time fitting everything in this week.  So many interruptions!  I hope to get more done next week.

Places we're going and people we're seeing...
We started soccer, so C has met  a few new boys.  Tomorrow we will meet two new homeschooling families that we are doing a unit study with.  It'll be fun.

My favorite thing this week was...
WE Weekend at Prestonwood Baptist Church.  What an awesome time in the Lord! I learned so much and I hope to post about it soon.

What's working/not working for us...
Daylight savings time.  Need I say more?

Homeschool questions/thoughts I have...
Lately I haven't even had time to *think* about anything else!  I really would like to have some quiet time to go over the bookfair schedule and decide what I want to look at and what seminars to attend.

A photo, video, link, or quote to share...
 Just keep swimming...

No comments: