Friday, October 12, 2012

New Pen Love

I love my new pens!  I don't know if I've ever written about my love for office supplies.

I love office supplies!

I always have to look at them when I'm at the store and if given a choice of "window shopping" I'd go to the office supply stores in town rather than the mall. :D

Today the mailman brought me these...

Papermate Flair Porous Point Pens, Ultra Fine Point, Assorted Ink, 8/Pack - 62145

I ordered them here.

I just wrote with them for a little test and they are wonderful! And I LOOOOVE the colors!! 

They make me feel like being creative. :)

I just have to keep up with them now and not let DD or DS get ahold of them.  

Actually, DS likes these pens... and he keeps up with them pretty well so I didn't mind the price. In fact we bought them a year ago for our trip to Indiana and he still has them!


Sharpie Pen Fine Point Pen, 6 Colored Pens (1751690)


No comments: